As a combination for ProMed refrigerated cabinets we offer our neutral cabinets to store pharmaceuticals that do not require cooling.
The neutral cabinets have durable plastic shelves as interior and lock as standard.
Features |features-|Neutral, non-refrigerated Cabinets
- Exterior made of durable and easy to clean melamine board
- Lockable doors and drawers
- Shelves and door compartments of durable plastic; especially dimensioned for storing drugs and medicines
- M1 Cabinet equipped with separate narcotics locker (M1 will be specified as M2 when Combined lower Cabinet with drawers or door)
- Narcotics locker which is supplied with a separate lock and key than the Cabinet door
- M1 Cabinet equipped with LED leight automatically operated by the door switch
Combinations without refrigerated Cabinets
- M2 (M1 Cabinet but in a Combination) with VL6 or VL3 cupboard with drawers.
- M2 (M1 Cabinet but in a Combination) with AK with basin (small Cabinet with door)
Free-standing or wall installation non- refrigerated Cabinets
- M1 Cabinets with door, wall installation
- VL6 or VL3 cupboard with basin and drawers, free-standing
- AK Cabinet with door and basin
Specifications of interior and exterior
- White melamine coated panel
- Door and drawer
- White laminated door and drawers are lockable, reversible door
- Steel base frame, 4 pcs of adjustable 20 mm knurled-head screws
- Shelves and door
- Plastic shelves dimensioned for medicines
- Door with lockers with dividers dimensioned for medicines