Five WI-models designed for vaccine storage
The PORKKA Vaccine cold room is suitable to freeze or refrigerate vaccine articles for medical service, scientific research, agricultural, biological and chemical industries to name a few. Vaccine storage room’s interior temperature can be controlled respectively within the range of +2˚~+8˚C or -15~-25˚C. PORKKA Vaccine Storage refrigerated rooms size range is 10m3, 30 or 40 m3. Standard freezer room size is 20m3 and combined room size total 40m3.
Designed to meet your needs
PORKKA is continuously developing its professional and scientific products. We have designed with our customers five standard models for vaccine storage keeping in mind the changing conditions in the field.
For demanding installations you can also design your own Vaccine storage with our specialists.
The complete refrigeration system will be supplied with essential spare parts per room, for two years operation. Our high quality polyurethane panel production line brings the best panels in the market.
In case of failure the dual cooling unit system ensures operational reliability and your valuable medical products in safe.
Qualified with WHO’s PQS (Performance quality safety) status
The WHO Performance, Quality and Safety (PQS) process prequalifies products and devices so that its member states and UN purchasing agencies are assured of their suitability for use in immunization programs.
The PORKKA Vaccine storage has been listed by WHO and we have delivered our rooms in all continents around the world.
Quick and easy installation
The cold rooms will be prefabricated walk-in type and be supplied with all necessary mechanical and electrical fittings and equipment for quick and easy installation in the field.
The delivery include all the documentation needed for the installation and the manuals for daily use.
- Dual refrigeration system
- Air cooled units, plug-in or split type
- Complete delivery for full site installation
- Cold room operating temperature +4˚C (max. ambient temperature +43˚C)
- Freezer room operating temperature –20˚C (max. ambient temperature +43˚C)
- Insulation material: 100mm (optionally 150mm) thick, CFC free polyurethane, foamed in place to a density of 40 kg/cbm U-value 0.23 W/mK
- Surfaces: hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet, with a white polyester coating. The floor clad with non-slip material.
- Heavy-duty doors: 800mm wide, 2000mm high.
- Fully adjustable shelving system, hygienic plastic slatted shelves supplied in 5 levels, 490mm deep.
- Tungsten lighting, external switch complete with pilot lamp
- Refrigerant: CFC-free R404a
- Dial thermometer
- 7 day wall mounted pen recording thermometer
- Plastic strip curtain on the doorway
- Extra shelves
- Spareparts package (2 years)
- 150mm insulation material
- Stainless steel panel and door surfaces
Installation and Operation Manual (PDF)
Technical datasheet (PDF)
For more specified information please download the PDF here or please, do not hesitate to ask for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org