Cabinets of the BB series are suited for blood banks and hospitals. The standard cabinets have a number of features improving storage of red cell preparations and product safety.
Internal surfaces and glass shelves of BB blood banks are easy to clean. Standard setup of the lockable and easy to clean Inventus BB blood bank includes storage boxes and five glass shelves adjustable in 56 mm intervals.
Maximum capacity of bloodbags in storage boxes:
- INVENTUS BB 6: 2 storage boxes / shelve x 8 shelves = 192 bloodbags / cabinet
- INVENTUS BB 8: 3 storage boxes / shelve x 8 shelves = 416 bloodbags / cabinet
The properties of the BB blood bank cabinet series meet future requirements, and the product ranges complies with the provisions of the new F-gas regulation (No. 517/2014). The BB series products are designed with a particular attention to safe storage of products, and the storage temperatures satisfy even the most stringent requirements
Nanoksi Fotonit – Touch safe surfaces as standard
In all Inventus products for medical institutions and research, the door handle (1) and the control keypad (2) are treated with Nanoksi Fotonit photocatalytic coating. As a factory-fitted accessory, the interior of the device (3) can be also treated with Nanoksi Fotonit. In this case, the device is also equipped with a disinfection lamp.
Control unit LED numerical display
All cabinet models feature a clear and easy-to-use control unit. All main functions can be performed with one push button: checking of the minimum and maximum temperature, continuous on/off recording of temperature, continuous recording of temperature on a USB flash drive.
- Continuous temperature recording
- USB port for data reading
- Big LED number temperature display
- Complies with the requirements DIN 58345 set to storage of pharmaceuticals andthe requirements DIN 58371 set to storage of red cell preparations
- High Temperature Protection during defrost period both chillers and freezers
- Anti-freeze protection system (chillers)
- Products are available with optional battery backup (DIN accessory package)
- Versatile features and alarms of the control unit are displayed on a large LED screen. If necessary, an acoustic alarm will also produce a sound signal. Potential-free alarm information is transferred to real estate supervision via a control unit. All possible alarms are stored in the memory of the control unit with precise time and alarm information.
Nanoksi Fotonit - touch-safe surfaces
Nanoksi Fotonit is a light-activated antimicrobial photocatalytic coating that changes surfaces to be touch-safe by destroying, e.g., viruses and other pathogens.
The coating has a significant effect on the hygiene and cleanliness of premises and surfaces. Self-disinfecting surfaces remain hygienic without strong chemicals, and the coating is reactivated again and again by light and the coating lasts up to years, depending on consumption.
Nanoksi Fotonit protected surfaces make the premises safer for both employees and customers. Protection reduces illness for staff and customers and prevents epidemics with better hygiene.
The photocatalytic Nanoksi Fotonit method saves on cleaning and maintenance costs and ensures the cleanliness of rooms and surfaces. Nanoksi Fotonit light-protected surfaces also improve indoor air and thus well-being at work. Applications include, e.g., hospitals, kindergartens, service homes, and laboratories.
Many other surfaces can also be coated with Nanoksi Photocatalytic Coating. Request a separate quote from your local Porkka representative.